|~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~| |~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~|

That was good.

Kind of reminds me of Starship Troopers, which definitely wasn't Oscar worthy, but this was rather good. Very elegant.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

uh huh.

Jonathan Swift would be proud. By the way, what ever you were on when you thought this up, I want some of that. It's like... PCP taken straight through the pupil.

Socklops Socklops

Hmmmmmm.

My god, that was weird. Kafka would be jealous.

{V} What's New Pussycat? {V} What's New Pussycat?

Hah.

And here I thought this was gonna be some chessy remake of that one song by the same name. I was pleasantly surprised. Good stuff.

Aztec-wedding March (remix)boi Aztec-wedding March (remix)boi

Nah.

Way too repetitive for me. Plus it's not in any way creative or even something that is under exposed. It's just blah.

aztec1448 responds:

dam dog i did all hand note that shit took fo ever i know its repetive but still no body has it and alot of rappers beats are repetive so its like every body elses but dude i aint even been makin beats that long so dam but thanx 4 da review

Concerning Hobbits Concerning Hobbits

Way to rob H. Shore

Thief! I'm just messin' with ya. I copy stuff all the time. It's all we can do to keep the music flowing in some cases, though I think you did the piece justice with your arrangement. What program do you use for your work.

JakesFable responds:

Wow you had me going there for a second... and I used FL Studio 7.0 to make this in. Thanks alot for your comment it was very much aprieciated ;)