{V} What's New Pussycat? {V} What's New Pussycat?

Hah.

And here I thought this was gonna be some chessy remake of that one song by the same name. I was pleasantly surprised. Good stuff.

Aztec-wedding March (remix)boi Aztec-wedding March (remix)boi

Nah.

Way too repetitive for me. Plus it's not in any way creative or even something that is under exposed. It's just blah.

aztec1448 responds:

dam dog i did all hand note that shit took fo ever i know its repetive but still no body has it and alot of rappers beats are repetive so its like every body elses but dude i aint even been makin beats that long so dam but thanx 4 da review

Concerning Hobbits Concerning Hobbits

Way to rob H. Shore

Thief! I'm just messin' with ya. I copy stuff all the time. It's all we can do to keep the music flowing in some cases, though I think you did the piece justice with your arrangement. What program do you use for your work.

JakesFable responds:

Wow you had me going there for a second... and I used FL Studio 7.0 to make this in. Thanks alot for your comment it was very much aprieciated ;)

The day I found the CD The day I found the CD

It's quirky.

It's like hybrid beatbox video game music. lol. Fun stuff.

breadpunch responds:

:) thanks a lot dude!

99-Pianos of Chaos FL Fix 99-Pianos of Chaos FL Fix

I love it.

It has character, it develops, and I love the chromatics. Awesome rhythmic figures to. I also like the "Japanese high school bell" quote at the beginning.

JakesFable responds:

Dang thanks alot man ;)

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Yeah.

Good montage or epilogue music.

[DG] -Full Speed- [DG] -Full Speed-

It's okay.

Standard techno. Makes me feel like clubbin'.

Jazzy Thoughts Jazzy Thoughts

Quirky.

Interesting instrumentation. Reminds me of a Final Fantasy game or something of the PS1 rpg genre.

Final Fantasy: The Clash Final Fantasy: The Clash

Kick ass.

I like your "medley" style. Reminds me of my wasted youth sitting in front of the tv playing FF until my eyes bled.

Character Theme Character Theme

It's okay.

It illustrates your basic tragic hero pretty well, but I just feel it lacks definition. Of course that allows more opportunity for the use of the piece. What I'm saying is, it would make good movie music, but I believe that you can do better.