|~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~| |~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~|

That was good.

Kind of reminds me of Starship Troopers, which definitely wasn't Oscar worthy, but this was rather good. Very elegant.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

uh huh.

Jonathan Swift would be proud. By the way, what ever you were on when you thought this up, I want some of that. It's like... PCP taken straight through the pupil.

Socklops Socklops

Hmmmmmm.

My god, that was weird. Kafka would be jealous.

The Creation of High Art The Creation of High Art

Yep.

That is some straight truth right there. Pure unapolagetic historical fact. Oh, and I especially dug the Evangelion reference. Classic.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

What the hell man?

That was the most creative shit I have ever seen. Literally.

Poor Joshua Verde Poor Joshua Verde

Very interesting.

You don't see much claymation anymore. Good story, if not a little predictable, but I liked it.
Neat.

Orange Rhymes Orange Rhymes

Ha.

Karma at its most violent and hilarious.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Suprising

And here I thought it was gonna suck within the first few seconds, but It just got better as it went along. It even had a poignant message.
What!
That's crazy talk!
Crazy like a FOX!

Well done.

Deciduous Deciduous

It says what it does and it does what it says.

I approve. The music elicited emotion, the animation was fluid, and the concept was sound. A well told, simple/complicated tale however you look at it.

Dark Seat Comfort Dark Seat Comfort

Ok. Cool.

Trippy.
Jumps around a bit and dare I say, a little arbitrary, but you can fill it with meaning and the guy drawing himself is a good metaphor. Animation was pretty good too. Personally, I like stories and points but this works too.